Erin Brewer, Ph.D., is a former “trans” kid and author of more than a dozen books, including “Always Erin: No Child is Born in the Wrong Body” and “Childhood Gender Dysphoria: The Fallacy of Affirmation.” She grew up in Salt Lake City in an unbefitting home environment. When she was 4 her parents divorced, and she stayed with her mother, who remarried. Young Erin was exposed to her mother and stepfather’s open marriage, in which they each brought other men into the home and bed. This highly sexualized environment was promoted as “positive” sex. ...
More about Erin Brewer, Ph.D.: Dr. Brewer is also co-founder of the Compassion Coalition, an international group for those fighting to ban invasive, harmful, unproven medical interventions for gender-confused children, as well as co-founder of Advocates Protecting Children, a group to raise awareness and support efforts to stop the unethical treatment of children by schools, hospitals, and mental and medical healthcare providers under the duplicitous banner of gender-identity affirmation. Brewer earned her BS at Hampshire College in Amherst, Massachusetts and her master’s and doctorate in Education at Utah State University.
Watch and subscribe to her YouTube channel.
Find Dr. Christine Bacon at:
- Website (speaking, services, more): https://www.drchristinebacon.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BreakfastWithBacon/
- Radio show: http://www.breakfastwithbacon.com
- Subscribe to her Rumble channel.
- Subscribe to her YouTube channel and "like" this episode.
- Order her life-changing “The Super Couple” book on Amazon