Dr. Christine Bacon and Laraine Bennett discuss Bennett's newest book, "The Little Way of Living with Less." Do your possessions “spark joy”? In our materialistic society, we are often plagued with the slow torture of accumulated stuff, which creates disharmony, prevents us from living in the present moment, and
Through the words and example of the Little Flower, you will find peace, joy, and security as you learn how to overcome disorder — whether physical, mental, or spiritual. St. Thérèse will help form you in single-mindedness to complete the ordinary with extraordinary, selfless love, and you'll soon find yourself becoming intentional about making God the center of your life and your home.
Best of all, you will discover that “everything is grace” (St. Thérèse) and will begin thanking God for your many blessings and experiencing His miraculous favors with greater mindfulness. Inspired by the Little Way, you will more confidently seek the things above and “choose all” in holiness. Let “the greatest saint of modern times” show you how to:
- Let go of clutter, unhealthy habits, vices, and sin.
- Simplify your life and manage fear and anxiety.
- Create order, beauty, and vibrancy in your home.
- Detach from the world, cultivate poverty of spirit, and attain Heaven.
- Find the happiness and gratitude that come from within.
- Become humble and small, trusting in the mercy of God.
Find Laraine Bennett at: https://artandlarainebennett.com/ and https://www.sophiainstitute.com/
Find Dr. Christine Bacon at:
- Website (speaking, services, more): https://www.drchristinebacon.com/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BreakfastWithBacon/
- Radio show: http://www.breakfastwithbacon.com
- Subscribe to her Rumble channel: https://rumble.com/c/DrChristineBacon Subscribe to her YouTube channel!
- Order her life-changing “The Super Couple” book on Amazon!
- Sign up for her newsletter and never skip a beat!