After Myra Neyer’s husband was killed in a tragic accident, leaving her a widowed mother of seven young children, Myra found herself in a dark place. Despite her circumstances, she finished her medical training and soon thereafter began a job at Planned Parenthood where, though she wanted nothing to do with abortion, she was told she could “counsel” women. In a short time she began to feel the darkness envelop her as, according to Neyer, she was forced into the “procedure room” and then told to reassemble the baby body parts. Myra took to alcohol, and things soon got worse. ...
Myra’s life was never the same. Listen in as this courageous pro-life speaker tells her story of trauma, anger, death and a new beginning. It is surely a story you will not want to miss!
- Website (speaking, services, more): https://www.drchristinebacon.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BreakfastWithBacon/
- Radio show: http://www.breakfastwithbacon.com
- Subscribe to her Rumble channel: https://rumble.com/c/c-1214931
- Subscribe to her YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMqghd75ChK66dH428Xu8WA
- Order her life-changing "The Super Couple" book on Amazon https://amzn.to/2zKYSfu