In 2005 a rapist broke into the apartment of five college roommates and raped one at knifepoint. All five girls were severely traumatized, and Katie, the predator’s primary victim, suffered the long-term effects of the additional physical, mental and emotional trauma that she alone endured. The attacker was caught ...
Seventeen years after the attack, Katie’s life is a success. Trauma doesn’t define her; God’s grace does. In this episode, Katie shares details of that horrific day, the trial, the trauma and the path she took to healing (hint: her faith was foremost). Hers is a story of God’s grace revealed, shared to encourage and empower other victims with the understanding that trauma doesn't define them and that they, too, can get through it by focusing on God's grace.
- Website (speaking, services, more): www.drchristinebacon.com/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/BreakfastWithBacon/
- Radio show: www.breakfastwithbacon.com
- Subscribe to her Rumble channel
- Subscribe to her YouTube channel
- Order her life-changing "The Super Couple" book on Amazon