Duffy Kane endured horrible sexual abuse and ritualistic torture beginning before his first birthday and continuing through the first eight years of his life. Much of the abuse came from his own home. He had no formal religious upbringing but remembers being introduced to Jesus at his Baptist nursery school. ...
When the 2002 Catholic clergy pedophilia scandal and the 2018 McCarrick homosexual clergy scandals broke and the depths of the decades-long cover-up within the church hierarchy began to materialize, Kane realized that the scandal was in the silence and he would no longer be quiet about the abuse he endured by those who should have protected him instead. Now as regional captain of the Church Militant Resistance Team, Kane is using his voice to help build a Catholic army that will eventually take back the church, the legislature and one nation under God. He is a conduit of the Lord and wants to uphold the deposit of faith to those who have been striving for truth. According to Kane, “You have to do something about the abuse you are going through. I know what it’s like to be stripped of my ability to speak freely, and I will no longer sit by and watch others be silenced as well.” Kane is no longer just talking about it, he’s doing something.
Find Dr. Christine Bacon at:
- Website (speaking, services, more): https://www.drchristinebacon.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BreakfastWithBacon/
- Radio show: http://www.breakfastwithbacon.com
- Subscribe to her Rumble channel: https://rumble.com/c/DrChristineBacon
- Subscribe to her YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/DrChristineBacon
- Order her life-changing “The Super Couple” book on Amazon!