Author, theologian and Catholic professor James L. Papandrea, Ph.D., M.Div., discusses his newest book, “Reading the Church Fathers,” billed as one of the most lucid and comprehensive overviews of the Patristic period ever written.
Tune in as Papandrea explains how heresies, schisms, culture of death, persecutions, excommunications and more, while reflective of headlines ...
With simplicity and clarity, “Reading the Church Fathers” introduces readers to all the major theologians, philosophers and martyrs of the early Christian church and explains the theological principles that guided the Church from the New Testament era through the apologists and, ultimately, to the development of the major doctrines. Best of all, Papandrea uniquely situates the teachings of the early Church Fathers against the social and cultural context of the Roman Empire and its relationship to the Church.
More about Drs. Papandrea and Bacon
Find Dr. James L. Papandrea at: www.JimPapandrea.com
Find “Reading the Church Fathers” on Amazon.
Find other books by James L. Papandrea.
Find Dr. Christine Bacon at:
- Website (speaking, services, more): https://www.drchristinebacon.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BreakfastWithBacon/
- Radio show: http://www.breakfastwithbacon.com
- Subscribe to her Rumble channel: https://rumble.com/c/DrChristineBacon
- Subscribe to her YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/DrChristineBacon
- Order her life-changing “The Super Couple” book on Amazon.
- Sign up for her newsletter and never skip a beat: https://www.drchristinebacon.com/whats-news.html